Dr. Terence Smith is an anesthesiologist practicing in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Smith ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Smith also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Anesthesiology; Metrohealth Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Terence L Smith MD's Practice location
Annapolis, MD 21401Get Direction
Dr. Terence L Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Coping with Breast Cancer Radiation Therapy
One of the most common treatment modalities for breast cancer is radiation therapy, but patients may have problems coping with its undesirable effects. Breast cancer is a type of cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts. It is one of the most common cancers in women. Radiation is a choice of...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Uma Prabhakar301 Hospital Drive Glen Burnie Maryland 21061
- Dr. Stephen T Villanyi MD301 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Carey-Walter F. Closson MD16900 Science Drive Bowie Maryland 20715
- Dr. Scott Courtney Burr M.D.1310 Southern Ave Se Washington DC 20032
- Dr. Charles B Hickok MD7501 Surratts Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Mary Pulimood M.D.3001 S Hanover St Brooklyn MD 21225