Dr. Raef Mounir Elsanadi MD
Internist27800 Medical Center Rd # 212 Mission Viejo CA, 92691
Dr. Raef Elsanadi is an internist practicing in Mission Viejo, CA. Dr. Elsanadi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Elsanadi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hurley Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University Program
Dr. Raef Mounir Elsanadi MD's Practice location
Mission Viejo, CA 92691Get Direction
Dr. Raef Mounir Elsanadi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elsanadi
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Dr. William Gustin MD999 Corporate Drive Ladera Ranch California 92694
- Dr. Saja Gleeson MD30110 Crown Valley Parkway Laguna Niguel California 92677
- Paul J. Cimoch1503 South Coast Drive Costa Mesa California 92626
- Dr. Kelly Elizabeth Williams M.D.5333 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Kalena K Hwang M.D.16300 Sand Canyon Ave Irvine CA 92618
- Dr. Isaac Beshay MD2200 Harbor Blvd Costa Mesa CA 92627