Dr. Dennis Miller is an optometrist practicing in Van Wert, OH. Dr. Miller specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Miller performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Dennis Joseph Miller O.D.'s Practice location
Van Wert, OH 45891Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Joseph Miller O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Mark Alan Bidlack O.D.1183 Westwood Drive Van Wert OH 45891
- Dr. John E Grone O.D.134 East Third St Delphos OH 45833
- Dr. Lois A Spangler O.D.134 E 3rd St Delphos OH 45833
- Dr. Michael Alan Harshman O.D.815 South 13th St. Decatur IN 46733
- Dr. Andrea Lynne Fisher O.D.3146 Wilson Rd Rockford OH 45882
- Dr. Steve P Bennett O.D.1401 N 13th St Decatur IN 46733