Dr. Emily Dickerson is a naturopathic physician practicing in BOISE, ID. Dr. Dickerson specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Dickerson combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Emily Anne Dickerson N.D.'s Practice location
BOISE, ID 83706Get Direction
Emily Anne Dickerson N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Holistic Treatments for Asthma
What is asthma?Before discussing the remedies of asthma, we should all know what the disease is, how it is caused and what are its symptoms. Asthma is a condition in which the person who is suffering from it experiences difficulty in breathing, which is due to the narrowing of the airways leading to...
- 5 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcers
OverviewStomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are sores within the stomach lining. An infection caused by a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is the most common cause of stomach ulcers. Another cause of stomach ulcers is the long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory...
- What Is Rhubarb? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Rhubarb
Rhubarb has a complex protein and nutrition profile and comes loaded with a wide range of health benefits. For this reason, rhubarb is used more often as a food medicine. It contains various minerals and contains essential amino acids as well. Overall, rhubarb is widely known for its medicinal...
- Dr. Diana R Crumrine ND1416 W WASHINGTON ST BOISE ID 83702
- Michael Rolf Karlfeldt PHD5010 W CASSIA ST BOISE ID 83705
- Dr. Michael Joseph Plyer ND, NCTMB750 WARM SPRINGS AVE STE D1 BOISE ID 83712
- Dr. Nicole Elizabeth Pierce N.D.4219 W EMERALD ST BOISE ID 83706
- Dr. Sara C Rodgers ND6550 W EMERALD ST BOISE ID 83704
- Dr. Colby Todd Inzer N.D.150 AIKENS RD EAGLE ID 83616