Dr. Amy Wrentmore is a board certified pediatrician who has been serving the community as a general pediatrician at the Primary Care Center since 2007. She went to medical school at Penn State Univers ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 2004
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 2003
Dr. Amy L. Wrentmore M.D.'s Practice location
Manchester, NH 03104Get Direction
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22908Get Direction
Dr. Amy L. Wrentmore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Alexandra L Deblasio bonesho MD212 Calef Highway Epping NH 03042
- Dr. Matthew J Hajduk MD18 Orchard View Dr Londonderry NH 03053
- Dr. Nathan W Faulkner MD248 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Gus G. Emmick MD11 Kimball Dr Hooksett NH 03106
- Dr. Denise E. Youssef M.D.591 W Hollis St Nashua NH 03062