Dr. Albert Kheradpour M.D.
Pediatrician11370 Anderson St Suite B-100 Loma Linda CA, 92354
Dr. Albert Kheradpour is a pediatrician practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Kheradpour is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kheradpour diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kheradpour can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Iran University Of Med Science Tehran Iran 1980
Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Imatinib Mesylate and Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Standard-Dose Combination Chemotherapy or High-Dose Combination Chemotherapy and Stem Cell Transplant in Treating Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Germ Cell Tumors
- Response and Biology-Based Risk Factor-Guided Therapy in Treating Younger Patients With Non-high Risk Neuroblastoma
- Brentuximab Vedotin or Crizotinib and Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Stage II-IV Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- A Multicenter Access and Distribution Protocol for Unlicensed Cryopreserved Cord Blood Units (CBUs)
- Risk-Based Classification System of Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Long-Term Follow-Up of Patients Who Have Participated in Children's Oncology Group Studies
- Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Temsirolimus in Treating Patients With Intermediate Risk Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Young Patients With Newly Diagnosed High-Risk B Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Ph-Like TKI Sensitive Mutations
- Blinatumomab in Treating Younger Patients With Relapsed B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Azacitidine and Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Infants With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and KMT2A Gene Rearrangement
- Radiation Therapy With or Without Combination Chemotherapy or Pazopanib Hydrochloride Before Surgery in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Non-rhabdomyosarcoma Soft Tissue Sarcomas That Can Be Removed by Surgery
- Brentuximab Vedotin and Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Children and Young Adults With Stage IIB or Stage IIIB-IVB Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Cabozantinib-S-Malate in Treating Younger Patients With Recurrent, Refractory, or Newly Diagnosed Sarcomas, Wilms Tumor, or Other Rare Tumors
- Biomarkers in Tumor Tissue Samples From Patients With Newly Diagnosed Neuroblastoma or Ganglioneuroblastoma
- Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Ganitumab in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Ewing Sarcoma
- Heart Disease
- Brain Tumor
- Bone Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Overlook Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Albert Kheradpour M.D.'s Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92354Get Direction
Dr. Albert Kheradpour M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kheradpour
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D.7101 Magnolia Avenue Riverside California 92504
- Dr. Edgar E. Alfaro-McField M.D2150 N Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Saima Khan MD900 Main Street Brawley California 92227
- Mr. Ali Mohammad Movafagh MD12712 Heacock Street Moreno Valley California 92553-3037
- Dr. Edna Regala Sayat MD731 Commercial St Rockport ME 04856
- Dr. Tiffany Luuly Quan M.D.7777 Milliken Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730