Dr. Edward Vahey practices Periodontics in Daly City, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Vahey has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Vahey provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Edward P Vahey D.M.D., M.S.'s Practice location
Daly City, CA 94015Get Direction
Dr. Edward P Vahey D.M.D., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dentistry Makes Strides for Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Considered to be a serious sleep disorder, sleep apnea is affecting a great number of people. In a recent study conducted in the United States, it shows that almost 22 million Americans suffer from the sleep disorder.The expertise of dentists is not only limited to diagnosing, treating, and...
- Disputes Between Nurses and Hospitals Intensify as the Shortage of Nursing Staff Escalates
For the last several months, there has been an increasing shortage of nursing staff in many locations around the world. The United Kingdom was one of the first regions to deal with this predicament, as a significant number of veteran nursing personnel have been quitting the trade in droves....
- Overweight? Don't Blame the Fructose
A new review suggests that natural sweeteners cannot be blamed for gaining weight. The analysis of data from the scientific literature is published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results of the review clearly shows that it is not any specific property of fructose, but the overall calorie...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark Joseph Wiesen D.D.S450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Joseph A Gabany DMD, MSD260 Stockton St # 600 San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Doina Panaite DDS, MS, BS450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Keith Robert Chertok DDS2620 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Mr. Thomas Ridge Baker D.D.S450 Sutter St Rm 1935 San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Watters D.D.S.2299 19th Avenune San Francisco CA 94116