David C Isbell MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease8 Richland Medical Park Dr Suite 300 Columbia SC, 29203
Dr. David Isbell is a cardiologist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Isbell specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Isbell also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
David C Isbell MD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
David C Isbell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Isbell
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Carl Wayne Thurmond316 Northlake Road Columbia South Carolina 29223
- Himaxi M Maisuria MD2728 Sunset Blvd West Columbia SC 29169
- Stacy Harold Graham M.D.8 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Meghan L Businaro D.O.8 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203
- William W Stuck MD8 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Charles W Hendricks MD8 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203