Dr. Dilip Bobra is a vascular surgeon practicing in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Bobra specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Bobra diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Mgm Med Coll- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya- Indore- Mp- India 1969
- St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, General Surgery; Doctor'S Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Elizabeth Hospital 1972
Dr. Dr. Dilip Bobra's Practice location
Tempe, AZ 85282Get Direction
Tempe, AZ 85284Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Dilip Bobra | Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Dilip Bobra's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bobra
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Mitar B. Vranic D.O.6750 E Baywood Ave Mesa AZ 85206
- Dr. Paul L Vaughn MD1940 N Alma School Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Julio A Rodriguez-lopez MD124 W. Thomas Rd. Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Rajagopalan Ravi MD2632 N 20th St Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Samuel R Money MD5779 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix AZ 85054
- Dr. Douglas John Carlon MD3033 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85012