Dr. Sanjay Tandon MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1551 Clay St Winter Park FL, 32789
Dr. Sanjay Tandon is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Tandon specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Tandon can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Tandon can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1999
Dr. Sanjay Tandon MD's Practice location
Winter Park, FL 32789Get Direction
Dr. Sanjay Tandon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tandon
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- How Is Fibroids Diagnosed?
Fibroids are commonly found during a routine pelvic exam. Your doctor may feel an irregular pelvic mass in your abdomen, suggesting the presence of uterine fibroids. If you’re a woman experiencing fibroid-related symptoms, you can readily access numerous treatment options, and it’s your best...
- Dr. Veronica L. Schimp DO1400 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. RENATA STARR M.D.2400 N Orange Blossom Trl Kissimmee FL 34744
- Dr. Aileen Caceres M.D., M.P.H. FACOG380 Celebration Place Kissimmee FL 34747
- Dr. Sejal Dharia Patel M.D.1500 S Orlando Avenue Winter Park FL 32789
- Mohammad Fathi Ahmad Abdel-Hameed PHARM D10086 Brandon Circle Orlando Florida 32836
- Dr. Alberto Yonfa M.D.117 Underwood Street Orlando Florida 32806