Dr. Cesar Alcid is an anesthesiologist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Alcid ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Alcid also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Anesthesiology; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Dr. Cesar V Alcid MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49525Get Direction
Dr. Cesar V Alcid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alcid
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- The Progression of Parkinson's Disease
What happens when you are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease?When a person has Parkinson's disease, for unknown reasons, certain cells are destroyed in parts of the brain stem, predominantly the crescent-shaped cell mass known as substantia nigra which produces the neurotransmitter dopamine. When...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Jason J. Porter MD800 West Main Street Coldwater Ohio 45828
- Dr. Olga V. Ignatov M.D.200 Jefferson Avenue Southeast Grand Rapids Michigan 49502
- Dr. Ashley Nicole Agerson MD5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Andrew M Baudo M.D.251 E Huron St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. David L Louwsma D.O.3333 Evergreen Dr NE Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Vivian Nnenna Onyewuche M.D.3333 Evergreen Dr NE Grand Rapids MI 49525