Donna Folden is a physical therapist practicing in Warm Springs, GA. Donna Folden specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Donna Folden can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Donna Folden will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Donna J Folden PT's Practice location
Warm Springs, GA 31830Get Direction
Donna J Folden PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- David G Anderson PT519 W Main St Whitewater WI 53190
- Mrs. Nora B. Collier PT, DPT6135 Roosevelt Highway Warm Springs GA 31830
- Miss Lauren Barrett Knox P.T., A.T.C.6135 Roosevelt Highway Warm Springs GA 31830
- Kimberly Ann Caldwell PT, DPT6135 Roosevelt Highway Warm Springs GA 31830
- Mrs. Annette Humphrey PT1140 Warm Springs Hwy Manchester GA 31816
- Trina Nelson Ouzts PT6135 Roosevelt Highway Warm Springs GA 31830