Dr. Yamirka Duardo-guerra is a family practitioner practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Duardo-guerra specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Duardo-guerra possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina 1999
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo) Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Yamirka Duardo-guerra M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33196Get Direction
Dr. Yamirka Duardo-guerra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Dr. Ariadna Valdes PHARM. D.135 SW 63rd Ave Miami Florida 33144
- Dr. Jose Roberto Nery M.D.7701 SW 98th Street Miami FL 33156
- Saundra Y. Holseth4109 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308
- Dr. Ghassan Edward Fahel D.O.1717 N Bayshore Dr Miami FL 33132
- Dr. Mark Alan Zager MD7540 Sw 61st Ave Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Olive Violet Chung james MD9275 Sw 152nd Street Miami FL 33157