Dr. Samy Tawfik M.D. is a top Doctor in Columbia, SC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Samy Tawfik M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Samy Tawfik M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Samy Tawfik M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Columbia, SC, Dr. Samy Tawfik M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Samy Tawfik M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29201Get Direction
Columbia, SC 29210Get Direction
Dr. Samy Tawfik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Throat: Is it Viral or Bacterial? Know the Difference
The throat is prone to infections by either viral or bacterial vectors. Thus, it is very important to know the underlying cause as well as the differences in common throat conditions. Differential diagnosis is needed for an accurate treatment plan.Sore Throat Versus Strep ThroatSore throat or...
- Cold Sores 101: Everything You Need to Know About Cold Sores
What are cold sores?Cold sores are due to a virus called the herpes simplex virus. This condition is usually passed on through direct contact with an individual who is shedding the virus. The sores can be too small that a person will not be able to know if he/she has the illness. The virus can be...
- Being a Registered Nurse: Understanding the Salary and How to Earn More
There are absolutely different types of jobs that are out there for those who are looking to work as a nurse! And, the salary is higher than some might expect. With more nurses needed in the coming years, this is a job that can be great for those looking to give back in a great paying job that will...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Mr. Donald Robert Elton M.D.108 Palmetto Park Blvd Lexington SC 29072
- Dr. David Carroll Holladay M.D.1333 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Sheppe M.D.1333 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. Robert Paul Grumbach M.D.1333 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. David Harry Postles M.D.1333 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. Christopher T. Hutchinson M.D.1301 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201