Dr. Dale C Whilden D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice64 Main Ave Ocean Grove NJ, 07756
Dr. Dale Whilden is a Dentist practicing in Ocean Grove, NJ. Dr. Whilden specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dale C Whilden D.M.D.'s Practice location
Ocean Grove, NJ 07756Get Direction
Dr. Dale C Whilden D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whilden
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Joseph F. Perry258 Broad Street Red Bank New Jersey 07701
- Dr. Philip Pascucci D.D.S.7 Brick Plaza Brick NJ 08723
- Dr. Hanna Esther Bresler DMD668 Westwood Avenue Long Branch New Jersey 7740
- Dr. David Plaut DMD321 2nd St Lakewood NJ 08701
- Dr. Vishali Nandiwada D.M.D24 Plaza 9 Manalapan Township NJ 07726
- Dr. Mitchel Lee Friedman D.D.S.539 Newman Springs Rd Lincroft NJ 07738