Dr. Tiffani Leigh Mcdonough MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology462 1st Ave New York NY, 10016
Dr. Tiffani Mcdonough practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Mcdonough studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Tiffani Leigh Mcdonough MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Tiffani Leigh Mcdonough MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcdonough
- Alzheimer's Patient Re-meets Her Granddaughter In Touching Story
Over 44 million people around the world are facing Alzheimer’s disease. Everyone knows that this condition is heartbreaking for everyone who has a close friend or relative with Alzheimer’s. But one daughter decided to capture the most valuable moments of her mother and spread awareness about...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- Study Shows Parkinson’s and ALS are More Common in White Collar Jobs
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive illness of the brain that affects ability to move because it causes the muscles to lose control. Early signs of Parkinson’s include tremors, difficulty in walking and even just standing, speech alterations, movements, stooped posture, and changes in...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Causes
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological condition affecting millions of people around the world. The condition is characterized by the having the constant urge to move your leg, which usually occurs at night. Although RLS is serious, it is a treatable condition. Causes of Restless Legs...
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235
- Mrs. Jennifer Cope MD1200 East Ridgewood Avenue Ridgewood New Jersey 07450