Dr. Robert Ball is an internist practicing in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Ball specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ball provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Robert Edwin Ball MD's Practice location
Alexandria, LA 71303Get Direction
Robert Edwin Ball MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health insurance program by the federal government to cover the finances for basic health and long-term care of low-income individuals. Unlike the Medicare, which is available to every citizen over the age of 65-years-old, Medicaid is available only for people with low-income, limited...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Dr. Christopher Trebi Quarshie D.O.3330 Masonic Drive Alexandria LA 71301
- Dr. Ramprasad Kandavar MD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Edib Korkut MD2495 SHREVEPORT HIGHWAY PINEVILLE IA 71306
- Dr. Jose Ramon Garcia-ramirez M.D.1337 Centre Ct Alexandria LA 71301
- Syed Bilal akhtar Rizvi MD475 Seaview Ave Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Hong yang Liu M.D.1337 Centre Ct Alexandria LA 71301