Dr. Lori Hall is a psychologist practicing in Morganton, NC. Dr. Hall specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hall evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hall because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Lori Kathryn Hall PSY.D's Practice location
Morganton, NC 28655Get Direction
Lori Kathryn Hall PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Jan H. Richardson LPA205 E Union St Morganton NC 28655
- Dr. Timothy Arthur Boyd PSYD263 3rd Ave Nw Hickory NC 28601
- Mrs. Rita Crump Weatherford MA202 Bouchelle St Morganton NC 28655
- Dr. Robert L Moseley Other1000 S Sterling St Morganton NC 28655
- Dr. Donna Eileen Thackwray PHD220 W Union St Morganton NC 28655
- Erin Pshenishny Other1000 S Sterling St Morganton NC 28655