Dr. George Kilpatrick is an internist practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Kilpatrick specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kilpatrick provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center
Dr. George R Kilpatrick M.D.'s Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27401Get Direction
Dr. George R Kilpatrick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kilpatrick
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- Dr. Stacy J Burns MD2400 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Alehegn Asres MD309 Pineywood Rd Thomasville NC 27360
- Dr. Jose Ernesto Paz M.D.4810 W Wendover Ave Jamestown NC 27282
- Dr. Christina Phyllis Rama M.D.1200 N Elm St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Valerie Ann Leschber M.D.520 N Elam Ave Greensboro NC 27403
- Dr. George Osei-bonsu M. D3750 Admiral Dr High Point NC 27265