Jenelle Lauchman is a physical therapist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Jenelle Lauchman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jenelle Lauchman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jenelle Lauchman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jenelle Diane Lauchman P.T.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89148Get Direction
Jenelle Diane Lauchman P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Joseph Indrieri DPT8951 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117
- Tarah Badger Snow P.T.1710 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89012
- Joel Lapka P.T.7730 W Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas NV 89129
- Ms. Megan Hauver DPT7690 Carmen Blvd Las Vegas NV 89128
- Ms. Rachel Victoria Mullis DPT1807 N Stevens St Tacoma WA 98406
- Mckenzie Karelus3121 S MARYLAND PKWY LAS VEGAS NV 89109