Dr. Jason Rowe is a Chiropractor practicing in Muscatine, IA. Dr. Rowe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rowe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jason Andrew Rowe D.C.'s Practice location
Muscatine, IA 52761Get Direction
Dr. Jason Andrew Rowe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Lisa Michaels DC504 Maurer St. Wilton IA 52778
- Dr. Brittany Marie Lichty D.C.1320 11th St. NW Clinton IA 52732
- Mrs. Cynthia Lorraine Howard B.S., D.C.415 N Neisse St Blue Grass IA 52726
- Dr. Angela Wulf D.C.235 N Oak Ln Blue Grass IA 52726
- Dr. Jay Frederick Brammeier DC200 5th St Durant IA 52747
- Dr. Lisa Lynn Geurink D.O.902 5th St Durant IA 52747