Dr. David Watson is a pediatrician practicing in Westford, MA. Dr. Watson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Watson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Watson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sydney- Fac Of Med- Sydney- Nsw- Australia 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Children'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Children'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Guy's Hosp/Miller Hospital
Dr. David G Watson MD's Practice location
Westford, MA 01886Get Direction
Dr. David G Watson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watson
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Joseph B Leader M.D.7 Alfred St Woburn MA 01801
- Dr. Katharine M. Garnett MD19 Muzzey Street Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Dr. Milana Stavitsky MD422 Worcester St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Mary Gealow M.D.33 Bartlett St Lowell MA 01852