Dr. Daniela E Rusovici MD
Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology1421 Malabar Rd Ne Suite 235 Palm Bay FL, 32907
Dr. Daniela Rusovici practices Neuropathology in Palm Bay, FL. Dr. Rusovici studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Daniela E Rusovici MD's Practice location
Palm Bay, FL 32907Get Direction
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Direction
PORT ST JOHN, FL 32927Get Direction
Dr. Daniela E Rusovici MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rusovici
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Death of Carrie Fisher and Other Little Known Facts About the Condition
Everyone suddenly hears about the death of Princess Leia, Carrie Fisher. The media immediately starts to investigate the possible causes of celebrity deaths and does not always give us clear answers. Months later, the real causes of death are shown to audiences through press conferences where family...
- Muscular Dystrophy – Thrive and Make Love
People with muscular dystrophy (MD), can live a fulfilled active life, filled with love and sex, too.Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a name for a group of rare diseases (more than thirty), with similar symptoms, characterized by weakening of muscles. The disease is debilitating for those suffering from...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Why an Alzheimer's Patient May Be Violent
Violent and aggressive behavior is an issue that many with Alzheimer's face, and it also affects their friends and family. It doesn't happen as frequent as other symptoms, but when it does, it usually happens out of pressure or stress that the patient may be feeling. There could be quite a few...
- The Robotic Device to Improve Balance and Gait in Parkinson’s Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that severely incapacitates the patient, rendering him or her unable to perform certain tasks — especially in its more advanced stages. Fortunately, when compared to other neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s is...
- Dr. Maritza Riascos-Mazo MD315 East NASA Blvd. Melbourne Florida 32901
- Dr. Tanushree Roy M.D201 Nw 82nd Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33324
- Dr. Juan Ros-escalante M.D.1 Jarrett White Road Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Christopher J Prusinski DO1310 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Douglas J Mogle MD1223 Gateway Dr Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Dalwyn M Sealy M.D.7000 Spyglass Ct Melbourne FL 32940