Dr. Cheryl Padalino is a speech language pathologist practicing in LOS GATOS, CA. Dr. Padalino specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Padalino evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Padalino helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Cheryl Padalino's Practice location
LOS GATOS, CA 95032Get Direction
Cheryl Padalino's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Ms. Janet Woody Cucciare SLP20400 SARATOGA LOS GATOS SARATOGA CA 95070
- Mrs. Noreen Yokoyama-chan M.S., CCC-SLP1101 S WINCHESTER BLVD SAN JOSE CA 95128
- Greta T Tan2995 ROSSMORE WAY SAN JOSE CA 95148
- Marilyn Ann Freeman M.A.-CCC-SLP401 ALBERTO WAY LOS GATOS CA 95032
- Chantha Sun MS,CCC-SLP1101 S WINCHESTER BLVD SAN JOSE CA 95128
- Elizabeth Harmon MS, CCC-SLP3331 ALMA ST PALO ALTO CA 94306