Dr. Terry Bell is a Dentist practicing in Richardson, TX. Dr. Bell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Terry Allan Bell DDS's Practice location
Richardson, TX 75081Get Direction
Dr. Terry Allan Bell DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bell
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Toni P. Hamilton D.D.S.910 W Mitchell St Arlington Texas 76013
- Josephine (Jodi) D Danna DDS5072 West Plano Parkway Plano Texas 75093
- Dr. James Eric Hibbs DDS5600 W Lovers Ln Dallas TX 75209
- Dr. Bryant P. Lee D.M.D.300 W Boyd Allen TX 75013
- Dr. Grace T. Chu D.M.D.6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254
- Dr. Nidhi Jaiswal DDS4150 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney Texas 75070