Dr. Meredith Moore is a pediatrician practicing in Eglin Afb, FL. Dr. Moore is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Moore diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Moore can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- A region in the first exon/intron of rat carnitine palmitoyltransferase Ibeta is involved in enhancement of basal transcription.
- Upstream stimulatory factor represses the induction of carnitine palmitoyltransferase-Ibeta expression by PGC-1.
- Transfection of cultured eukaryotic cells using cationic lipid reagents.
- Subcutaneous immunoglobulin replacement therapy for primary antibody deficiency: advancements into the 21st century.
- The dual cyclooxygenase/5-lipoxygenase inhibitor licofelone attenuates p-glycoprotein-mediated drug resistance in the injured spinal cord.
- δ-opioid receptor activation and microRNA expression of the rat cortex in hypoxia.
- δ-Opioid receptor activation modified microRNA expression in the rat kidney under prolonged hypoxia.
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Pediatrics
Dr. Meredith L Moore MD's Practice location
Eglin Afb, FL 32542Get Direction
ASHEVILLE, NC 28801Get Direction
Dr. Meredith L Moore MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Bolduc M.D.11783 Rock Landing Dr Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Adrienne Elizabeth Steckler M.D2789 Ortiz Ave Fort Myers FL 33905
- Dr. Marilyn T Sprenkle M.D.990 Airport Rd Destin FL 32541
- Dr. Kevin Bryan M.D.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Daniel Lawrence Gallo M.D.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. John Gerald Chiles M.D.2152 S Vineyard Mesa AZ 85210