Dr. Fu-nen Lee M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2376 Southeast Blvd Salem OH, 44460
Dr. Fu-nen Lee is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Salem, OH. Dr. Lee specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lee can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lee can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
National Taiwan University College Of Med Taipei Taiwan MD
National Taiwan University College of Medicine 1970
- St Elizabeth Health Center Program
Dr. Fu-nen Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Salem, OH 44460Get Direction
Dr. Fu-nen Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Are There Routine Checks for Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cause of death among gynecologic types of cancer. The most common risk factors for ovarian cancer are:...
- What Specialist Treats Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a common infection that causes irritation to the vulva or vagina. Almost all women develop vaginitis at some point in their lives. At times, the infection occurs as a result of a yeast infection, among other triggers. Mostly, vaginitis and yeast infections occur more than one time in a...
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- How Can I Lower the Risk of Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a common condition during pregnancy characterized by very high blood pressure and the presence of proteins in urine, both of which are seen after 20 weeks of pregnancy. The blood pressure in the pregnant woman who had normal measure of blood pressure rises to as high as 140/90 mm of...
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- Dr. Michelle Kapon MD500 Gypsy Ln Youngstown OH 44504
- Dr. Nicholas Matthew Garritano DO3660 Starr Centre Canfield OH 44406
- Dr. Anthony Peter Koulianos M.D.815 Southwestern Run Youngstown OH 44514
- Mr. Joseph Thomas Kerpsack M.D.2094 E State St Salem OH 44460
- Dr. James E Leonelli MD1040 South Commons Place Youngstown OH 44514
- Dr. Marshall W Stepanian M.D., PHD.15655 State Route 170 East Liverpool OH 43920