Dr. Chul Hwang is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Hwang specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hwang can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hwang can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Seoul National University, College of Medicine,Seoul, Korea, South MD
Seoul National University College of Medicine 1966
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Ellis Hospital 1972
Dr. Chul Hwang MD's Practice location
Schenectady, NY 12302Get Direction
Dr. Chul Hwang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Endometriosis and Infertility
Endometriosis is one of main causes of infertility among women. However, there is no single cause when it comes to endometriosis. Rather, there are several factors that decrease the chances of conception among women diagnosed with endometriosis.The real cause of endometriosis is not known, even...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- Dr. Daniel Barraez-Masroua MD777 North Street Pittsfield Massachusetts 01201
- Louis P. Gagliardi2020 Western Avenue Albany New York 12203
- Eileen E. Joyce1365 Washington Ave. Albany New York 12206
- Dr. Tirsit Shiferaw Asfaw M.D.560 First Avenue New York NY 10010
- Dr. Charles William Lasky MD59 Myrtle St Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Usha H Bakhru M.D.713 Troy Schenectady Rd Latham NY 12110