Dr. Aiman Qannan is a family practitioner practicing in Paola, KS. Dr. Qannan specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Qannan possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan MD
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Aiman M Qannan M.D.'s Practice location
Paola, KS 66071Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98122Get Direction
Dr. Aiman M Qannan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Qannan
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- Dr. Joel D Kavan DO424 Main St Wellsville KS 66092
- Dr. Melissa Lynne Yeats MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Curtis Alan Moore MD13045 So Murlen Olathe KS 66062
- Dr. Donald E Banks MD705 Baptiste Dr Paola KS 66071
- Dr. Denny Mariyam Thomas M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Todd Warren Morrison MD18320 S Center St Gardner KS 66030