Dr. Christi Gray is a cardiologist practicing in Roseville, CA. Dr. Gray specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Gray also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Christi Gray's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
CARMICHAEL, CA 95608Get Direction
Christi Gray's reviewsWrite Review
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Adam James Kupersmith M.D.4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Jason H. Rogers M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Scott Bernard Baron MD6347 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Willy Yung-wei Chi DO2005 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie LA 70002
- Reginald I. Low M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Joseph Esaum Rahman M.D.23961 Calle De La Magdalena Laguna Hills CA 92653