Dr. Kimberly Hoffa is a Chiropractor practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Hoffa specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hoffa seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kimberly Ann Hoffa D.C.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68504Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Ann Hoffa D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Jake Allan Akerson D.C.2640 E St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Justin Cook D.C.3121 S. 11TH ST. LINCOLN NE 68502
- Dr. Charles B Findlay D.C.8215 Northwoods Dr Lincoln NE 68505
- Dr. Erica Nicole Anderson D.C5445 Red Rock Ln #300 Lincoln NE 68516
- Dr. Stanley Leonard Schulte D.C.1777 N. 86th St Lincoln NE 68505
- Dr. Teresa Lynn Larson CHIROPRACTOR1501 Pine Lake Road Suite 2 Lincoln NE 68512