Elizabeth Kremer is a physical therapist practicing in WEST BEND, WI. Elizabeth Kremer specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Elizabeth Kremer can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Elizabeth Kremer will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Elizabeth Kremer DPT's Practice location
WEST BEND, WI 53095Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Kremer DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Mrs. Susan Pawlowski Other10602 N Port Washington Rd Thiensville WI 53092
- Carla B Kramoris PT10602 N Port Washington Rd Thiensville WI 53092
- Kristin Michele Novak DPT13825 W Burleigh Rd Brookfield WI 53005
- Ms. Jaclyn Kay Warshauer P.T.8010 W Evergreen Rd Mequon WI 53097
- Eric Mcnally Other13111 N Port Washington Rd Mequon WI 53097
- Dr. Michael A Teller PT, DPT4301 W Brown Deer Rd Milwaukee WI 53223