Dr. Richard Wagnon Poe DDS
Dentist | General Practice716 S Pine St Harrison AR, 72601
Dr. Richard Poe is a Dentist practicing in Harrison, AR. Dr. Poe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Richard Wagnon Poe DDS's Practice location
Harrison, AR 72601Get Direction
Dr. Richard Wagnon Poe DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Poe
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. Robert Hubbard DDS120 W Bower Ave Harrison AR 72601
- Dr. Frank A Brooks DDS2102 1st National Dr Harrison AR 72601
- John Steven Hargett D.D.S.1313 Highway 62 65 N Harrison AR 72601
- Dr. Chad E Jensen DMD2880 E Germann Rd Chandler AZ 85249
- Dr. Brad Keener DDS2105 First National Dr Harrison AR 72601
- Dr. Jennifer Hubbard Bartlett DDS315 W Bower Ave Harrison AR 72601