Ms. Deborah K Ekstrom MD
Doctor39 Salisbury Street Suite 100 Worcester MA, 01609
Dr. Deborah K. Ekstrom is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Worcester area for more than 25 years. Dr. Ekstrom is experienced in Liposuction, Laser Treatment and Dermal Fillers. She is a professional member ...
Education and Training
University of Minnesota B.S. Biology and Chemistry 1974
University of Minnesota Medical School M.D. 1978
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Scholastic Achievement Award for Postgraduate Education 1975 Soroptomist Scholarship North Central Region
- Phi Kappa Phi 1978 The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Coolsculpting With Z-wave Assist
- Arm Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Thermi Rf
- Thermi Smooth 250
- Dermal Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Protruding Ears
- Torn Earlobes
- Eyelid Surgery (eyelid Lift)
- Brow Lift
- Face Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Male Breast Reduction
- Thigh Lift
- Laser Treatment
- Vein Therapy
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Facial Peels
- Fat Transfer
- Fractionated Radiofrequency
- Professional Member Central Massachusetts Independent Physician Ass.
- Professional Member American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Professional Member New England Society For Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons
- UMass Medical Center Plastic Surgery 1987
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis General Surgery 1983
- Connecticut Combined Hand Hand Surgery 1988
- (Private) with Allen L.Van Beek, MD, Minneapolis Micro Surgery 1984
Ms. Deborah K Ekstrom MD's Practice location
Worcester, MA 01609Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01609Get Direction
Ms. Deborah K Ekstrom MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ekstrom
- How Contagious Are Cold Sores?
A cold sore is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. The type of HSV that causes cold sores is the HSV-1. It is a very common condition that affects people before their twenties. Many Americans are infected by the HSV-1 by the time they are 20 years old. Cold sores can be painful...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Joseph H Oyer M.D.48 Elm St Worcester MA 01609
- Dr. William Anthony Tosches MD54 Hopedale St Hopedale MA 01747
- Dr. Giovanni Begossi M.D.281 Lincoln St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Daniel J. Muppidi M.D.112 Main St Northborough MA 01532
- Dr. Joel Weiner M.D.119 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Stephen M Desio M.D.123 Summer St Worcester MA 01608