Dr. Kevin C Pertchik PH.D.
Psychologist | ClinicalOne West Avenue Suite 205 Saratoga Springs NY, 12866
Dr. Kevin Pertchik is a psychologist practicing in Saratoga Springs, NY. Dr. Pertchik specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Pertchik evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Pertchik because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kevin C Pertchik PH.D.'s Practice location
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866Get Direction
Dr. Kevin C Pertchik PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pertchik
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Dr. Alison D Curley PH.D.2310 Nott St E Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Dana Corbett PH.D.530 Franklin St Schenectady NY 12305
- Dr. Raymond A Bodensieck PSYD PSYCHOLOGIST634 Plank Rd Clifton Park NY 12065
- Katherine Fiske Wardle PHD623 New Loudon Road Latham NY 12110
- Dr. Randy L Cale PH.D.636 Plank Rd Clifton Park NY 12065
- Dr. Selma Nemer PHD58 Henry St Saratoga Springs NY 12866