Dr. Kristan Culbertson is a speech language pathologist practicing in FLAGSTAFF, AZ. Dr. Culbertson specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Culbertson evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Culbertson helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Kristan Elizabeth Culbertson M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
FLAGSTAFF, AZ 86001Get Direction
Mrs. Kristan Elizabeth Culbertson M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Melissa Jean Buyske SLP125 E ELM AVE FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001
- Mrs. Kristine Cara Coons M.S.3036 N BOLDT DR FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001
- Meggan Brownfield125 E ELM AVE FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001
- Kymmberly Lynn Nesheim M.S., CCC-SLP3414 W MOUNTAIN DR FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001
- Emily Anderson3150 N WINDING BROOK RD FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001
- Liberty Ann Hanson M.S., CCC-SLP1805 W HEAVENLY CT FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001