Rosanna Lealaitafea is a top Doctor in WEST JORDAN, UT.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Rosanna Lealaitafea is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Rosanna Lealaitafea is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Rosanna Lealaitafea is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In WEST JORDAN, UT, Rosanna Lealaitafea is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Rosanna Lealaitafea's Practice location
WEST JORDAN, UT 84088Get Direction
Rosanna Lealaitafea's reviewsWrite Review
- Why, When, and How to Talk to Your Boss About Your IBD
When you have an Inflammatory Bowel Disease (or IBD) such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis (UC), life is already challenging enough. But when you have to work away from the home for long periods of time, the challenge is double. In addition to the possibly long commute to work (which is...
- Chef with Celiac Disease Boasts About Her Well-Deserved Chopped Victory!
Have you ever watched Chopped where contestants are given weird ingredients and told to come up with something great in a matter of minutes? Nicole Marchetti was given tuna belly, black radishes, bacon popcorn, and key limes as her main ingredients. What in the world could someone cook with that? ...
- Lady Gaga's New Documentary Focuses on Fibromyalgia
The pop singer Lady Gaga recently announced via Twitter that her recent documentary will discuss fibromyalgia. “I wish to raise awareness and connect people who have [fibromyalgia]…. we can all share what helps and hurts,” she stated. Lady Gaga first revealed that she struggled with the...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. C. benjamin Dunkley MD279 East 5900 South Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Joseph Dean Jensen MD7396 Union Park Ave Midvale UT 84047
- Dr. Sheetal Shah M.D.650 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Vernon K Yamashiro M.D.1151 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Kimberly S Moreland MD3570 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Carrie L Sloan M.D.,LLC12176 S 1000 E Draper UT 84020