Dr. Walter C. Boardwine DO
Orthopaedic Surgeon2121 North Ave Grand Junction CO, 81501
Dr. Walter Boardwine is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Boardwine specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Boardwine tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Med DO
Dr. Walter C. Boardwine DO's Practice location
Grand Junction, CO 81501Get Direction
ELKINS, WV 26241Get Direction
Dr. Walter C. Boardwine DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boardwine
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Michael Dolecki M.D.627 25 . 5 Road Grand Junction CO 81505
- Dr. Michael P Dohm MD627 25 1/2 Rd Grand Junction CO 81505
- Dr. Steven J Heil MD627 25 1/2 Rd Grand Junction CO 81505
- Dr. Kennan John Vance D.O.2020 N 12th St Grand Junction CO 81501
- Dr. Patrick Alan Sillix DO2020 N 12th St Grand Junction CO 81501
- Dr. Jeffrey M Nakano MD627 25 1/2 Rd Grand Junction CO 81505