Raveen Ramesh Arora M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1712 W Medical Center Dr Anaheim CA, 92801
Dr. Raveen Arora is a cardiologist practicing in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Arora specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Arora also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1973
Seth G.S. Medical College 1973
Grant Government Medical College 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Study of an epidemic of venoocclusive disease in India.
- Acute myocardial infarction after the use of sildenafil.
- Epidemic dropsy in New Delhi.
- Tissue angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors for the prevention of cardiovascular disease in patients with diabetes mellitus without left ventricular systolic dysfunction or clinical evidence of heart failure: a pooled meta-analysis of randomized
- Restenosis after transluminal coronary angioplasty: a risk factor analysis.
- Do indole markers predict carcinoid heart disease?
- Angiographic evolution of coronary artery morphology in unstable angina.
- Serological study of Japanese encephalitis outbreak in Deoria District of Uttar Pradesh.
- Epidemiology of poliomyelitis in Delhi.
- Epidemiology of poliomyelitis in Delhi.
- Seroconversion after measles vaccination in infants and children.
- Sero-epidemiological survey of measles.
- Smallpox surveillance in remote and inaccessible areas of India.
- Surveillance of cholera at Alwar, Rajasthan.
- An outbreak of viral hepatitis in rural areas of Kashmir--some epidemiological features.
- Heart Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, Internal Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center/Infants and Children's Hospital of Brooklyn Program
Raveen Ramesh Arora M.D.'s Practice location
Raveen Ramesh Arora M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arora
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- Are Statins Safe?
Statins are a class of drugs that help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in blood by inhibiting the enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in liver. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drug to lower cholesterol levels and to avoid complications like stroke and heart attacks....
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- Farzan S. Rajput MD3300 W Coast Hwy Newport Beach California 92663
- Joseph M. Ruggio MD3080 Bristol Street Costa Mesa California 92626
- Winfried Waider MD2898 Linden Ave Long Beach California 90806
- Abdul Sattar Abbasi MD1045 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- Jerry Floro M.D.11480 Bookshire Avenue Downey California 90241
- Mir Taqui Ali M.D.624 W Duarte Rd Arcadia CA 91007