Dr. George Chow is a urologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Chow specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Mc Gill Univ- Fac Of Med- Montreal- Que- Canada 1993
MC GILL UNIV 1993
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- The effect of previous abdominal surgery on urological laparoscopy.
- Gynecologic use of robotically assisted laparoscopy: Sacrocolpopexy for the treatment of high-grade vaginal vault prolapse.
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic partial nephrectomy: technique and initial clinical experience with DaVinci robotic system.
- Three-dimensional CT virtual endoscopy in the detection of simulated tumors in a novel phantom bladder and ureter model.
- Ureteroscopic resection of upper-tract transitional-cell carcinoma.
- Current status of robotics in female urology and gynecology.
- Long-term results of robotic assisted laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy for the treatment of high grade vaginal vault prolapse.
- Ureteroscopic treatment of pelvic renal tumor in a solitary kidney with orthotopic neobladder.
- Surgical treatment of renal cell carcinoma in the immunocompromised transplant patient.
- Reply by the authors to a letter by Chueh et al. (Urology 2010;77:253-254).
- Robot-assisted sacrocolpopexy: description and video.
- Assessment of the durability of robot-assisted laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy for treatment of vaginal vault prolapse.
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Cleveland Clin
Dr. George K Chow M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. George K Chow M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Blood in Urine
What we have to understand about Hematuria (blood discoloring urine) is that we are observing a symptom and not the disease itself. The appearance of blood in urine is the end result of a diseased state brought on by bacterial or viral infection, tissue inflammation or cancer. Even genetic triggers...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- What are the Causes of Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is common with aging and may range in severity from mild to severe wetting. For many people, there is a sudden urge to urinate frequently. There are millions of people affected by incontinence in the country, but many people have different variations of this condition. This...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Timothy J Roth M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Candace F Granberg M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Amy E Krambeck M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brian L Scholbrock MD2475 N Park Dr Columbus IN 47203
- Dr. Bryan Christophe Bruner MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905