Dr. Elyse P. Erlich M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology363 W Northwest Hwy Century Plaza Palatine IL, 60067
Dr. Elyse Erlich is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Palatine, IL. Dr. Erlich specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Erlich can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Erlich can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1991
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1991
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Elyse P. Erlich M.D.'s Practice location
Palatine, IL 60067Get Direction
ARLINGTON HTS, IL 60004Get Direction
Dr. Elyse P. Erlich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Erlich
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Daniel J. Pesavento27790 W. Highway 22 Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Kornelia E. Krol MD6438 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Raja Chatterji MD1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Jeanne Blair Novas MD111 Lions Dr Barrington IL 60010
- Linda Hughey Holt9715 Woods Drive Skokie Illinois 60077