Dr. Scott Stratmann is a Chiropractor practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Stratmann specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stratmann seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Scott Gregory Stratmann D.C.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85017Get Direction
Dr. Scott Gregory Stratmann D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Chris Campo DC4010 East Bell Road Phoenix Arizona 85032
- Marino V. Scafidi58 East La Vieve Lane Tempe Arizona 85284
- Dr. Michelle R. Coats DC15027 West Bell Road Surprise Arizona 85374
- Dr. Michael Bohrnsen DC, DACBSP15312 East Sprague Avenue Spokane Valley WA 99037
- Daniel Secrest3350 North Hayden Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. James Garrett DC MUAC2238 South McClintock Drive Tempe Arizona 85282