Dr. Kenneth P Vives MD
Neurosurgeon800 Howard Ave Yale Physicians' Bui New Haven CT, 06519
Dr. Kenneth Vives practices Neurological Surgery in New Haven, CT. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Vives prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
- Images in neuro-oncology: anaplastic pleomorphic xanthoastrocytoma.
- Nonrigid 3D brain registration using intensity/feature information.
- AAV2-mediated gene transfer of GDNF to the striatum of MPTP monkeys enhances the survival and outgrowth of co-implanted fetal dopamine neurons.
- LIGHT-SENSITIVE VISUALIZATION OF MULTIMODAL DATA FOR NEUROSURGICAL APPLICATIONS.
- AUGMENTED INLINE-BASED NAVIGATION FOR STEREOTACTIC IMAGE GUIDED NEUROSURGERY.
Dr. Kenneth P Vives MD's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06519Get Direction
SARASOTA, FL 34233Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth P Vives MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vives
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. Gary M Bloomgarden MD330 Orchard St New Haven CT 06511
- Dr. Maxwell Scott Laurans M.D.333 Cedar St New Haven CT 06510
- Dr. Patrick R Tomak MD330 Orchard St New Haven CT 06511
- Dr. Thomas J Arkins MD330 Orchard St New Haven CT 06511
- Dr. Edward W. Akeyson M.D.60 Temple St New Haven CT 06510
- Dr. Willard Stein Kasoff M.D.1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322