Dr. Edwin Crenshaw is a psychologist practicing in Asheville, NC. Dr. Crenshaw specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Crenshaw evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Crenshaw because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Edwin Earl Crenshaw M.A.'s Practice location
Asheville, NC 28805Get Direction
Mr. Edwin Earl Crenshaw M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Lauren Elizabeth Britton MA, LMHC775 Haywood Road Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Irene Matiatos PHD23 Silver Darter Ln Candler NC 28715
- Dr. Jay Ian Fine PSY.D.8 C Herman Avenue Extension Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. David M Karesh PHD16 Arlington St Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Christopher Michael Mulchay M.A., M.S., PH.D.1801 Vicente St San Francisco CA 94116
- Dr. George L Lindenfeld PH.D.247 Charlotte St Asheville NC 28801