Mrs. Miloslava Souckova Mician MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery3619 W Waters Avenue Tampa FL, 33614
Dr. Miloslava Mician is a trauma surgeon practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Mician specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
University of Florida College of Medicine 1970
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty), Biopsy, Breast Augmentation And More
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Mrs. Miloslava Souckova Mician MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33614Get Direction
Mrs. Miloslava Souckova Mician MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mician
- 5 Tips on Living with Hepatitis
Hepatitis is mainly an infection of the Liver. The condition of a person suffering from hepatitis can either be self-limiting, progressing to fibrosis (scarring), cirrhosis, or liver cancer. hepatitis viruses are the most common cause of hepatitis, but other causes spreading the same infection may...
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- What are the Different Types of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is one of the medical treatment methods used by doctors to treat various types of cancer. This treatment is considered to be more efficient at destroying cancer cells that have spread and affected many areas of the body. This is because the chemo drugs spread across the whole body and...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- Dr. Luis Eduardo Llerena M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Farhaad Cyrus Golkar M.D.409 Bayshore Blvd Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. James M Hurst M.D.2 Tampa General Cir Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Donald M Davis M.D.2 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Dean Robert Goldberg DO2780 Cleveland Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Mark M Hartney M.D.2 Tampa General Cir Tampa FL 33606