Dr. Daniel Mason Avery MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA, 18015
Dr. Daniel Avery is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Bethlehem, PA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Avery is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Dr. Daniel Mason Avery MD's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18015Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35211Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Mason Avery MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Avery
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- What is Medical Marijuana?
Medical marijuana refers to the legal use of marijuana for the treatment of several chronic and debilitating conditions. It is often recommended for symptoms including severe pain, nausea, and vomiting. Medical marijuana is used in the treatment of several diseases including multiple sclerosis,...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- F. Dale Bautista1503 North Cedar Crest Blvd. Allentown Pennsylvania 18104
- Dr. Nicholas J Avallone M.D.755 Memorial Pkwy Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Mr. Mark Daniel Brayford D.O.250 Cetronia Rd Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Christopher A Hawkins MD250 Cetronia Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Michael G. Jusinski M.D.2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Robert L Friedman MD755 Memorial Pkwy Phillipsburg NJ 08865