Dr. Leon H Shulman MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism137 Louis St New Brunswick NJ, 08901
Dr. Leon Shulman practices Endocrinology in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Shulman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Shulman examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Leon H Shulman MD's Practice location
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Get Direction
BRIDGEWATER, NJ 08807Get Direction
Dr. Leon H Shulman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shulman
- Chemicals Common in Plastics Might Impact Health
Plastics are abundantly used in most everyday life purposes. They are used in the majority of daily foods consumed like soft drinks, packaging trays, frozen ready-meal trays, and in very many other forms relating to everyday meals. These plastics are produced from a wide range of chemicals in...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- What to Know About Diabetes
You have probably heard of diabetes before, but how extensive is your knowledge on it? While it's about sugar, yes, there are other aspects of diabetes you'll need to learn in order to have yourself checked and get diagnosed properly. But the question is: What do you feel if you have diabetes and...
- High Levels of Testosterone Delays Language Development in Boys
Language development in boys is always at a slower rate than in girls. A recent study throws light on the reason why this delay happens in boys. In this study, published in the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, the testosterone levels in 900 newborns were measured. Newborn boys are exposed...
- Hyperthyroidism vs. Hypothyroidism
The human body is remarkably complex and involves a synergy of numerous body organs to function properly. Among the little-known organs is the thyroid, found just below the Adam’s apple. It is tiny but it plays a major role in the body. Its function is to synthesize iodine to produce thyroxine...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Dr. Brian Fertig MD20 Wills Way Piscataway New Jersey 08854
- Dr. Dina S. Prus MD264 Boyden Avenue Maplewood New Jersey 07040
- Angela M. Inzerillo10 Forrestal Road South Princeton New Jersey 08540
- Dr. Angela Inzerillo MD1235 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. Mitchell S Silverman MD2333 Morris Ave Union NJ 07083
- Dr. Richard Hoffman MD1460 Victory Blvd Staten Island NY 10301