Dr. David Dolwig is a Chiropractor practicing in Elizabethtown, KY. Dr. Dolwig specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dolwig seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. David Thomas Dolwig DC's Practice location
Elizabethtown, KY 42701Get Direction
Dr. David Thomas Dolwig DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. William T Perks D.C.125 W Lincoln Trail Blvd Radcliff KY 40160
- Dr. Matthew Colasanti D.C.1506 N Dixie Hwy Elizabethtown KY 42701
- Dr. Shawn Sizemore D.C.150 Raleigh Dr Elizabethtown KY 42701
- Dr. Craig Matthew Cheney D.C.701 N Mulberry St Elizabethtown KY 42701
- Dr. William C Eriksen D.C.701 N Mulberry St Elizabethtown KY 42701
- Dr. Michael Thomas Owsley D.C.585-B Westport Rd Elizabethtown KY 42701