Dr. Jim Collier is a Chiropractor practicing in San Angelo, TX. Dr. Collier specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Collier seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jim Wade Collier D.O.'s Practice location
San Angelo, TX 76904Get Direction
SAN ANGELO, TX 76904Get Direction
Dr. Jim Wade Collier D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Cheryl Jeanine Humphrey D.C.210 E 20th St San Angelo TX 76903
- Dr. Alberto King D.C.3950 Sunset Dr San Angelo TX 76904
- Dr. Donald Eric Holdridge D.C.4916 Knickerbocker Rd San Angelo TX 76904
- Dr. Benjamin S. Storey D.O.2412 College Hills Blvd San Angelo TX 76904
- Dr. Timothy Shaun Pittman D.C.2215 W Beauregard Ave San Angelo TX 76901
- Dr. Drew George Wallace D.C.1801 West Avenue N San Angelo TX 76904