Dr. Ashwin Prabhu is an internist practicing in SAN ANTONIO, TX. Dr. Prabhu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Prabhu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Ashwin Gopal Prabhu M.D.'s Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Ashwin Gopal Prabhu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- What is Stress?
All of us have faced it at some time or the other, but what is it? Why and how does our body respond to it? Why is it not good for us? How can we control it?Stress is the word that refers to the overload of things that we find it difficult to manage in our life. This is a real challenge for our mind...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Dr. Sara M. Lopez-Llado M.D.7330 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78216
- Ethan E Emmons250 East Basse Road San Antonio Texas 78209
- Dr. Lubna Naeem MD19272 Stone Oak Parkway San Antonio Texas 78258
- Edward James LeFeber8300 Floyd Curl Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Lenibet M. Montemayor M.D.809 N. Bryant Street Pleasanton Texas 78064
- Dr. Marisel Cancel-Mendez MD842 Peg Oak San Antonio TX 78258